Friday 1 November 2013

Home Sweet Room

The Most Comfortable Place in the world
  
My room always will be the most comfortable in the world. because that's the place where i can refresh my mind and spend my time with any activity like watch television, relax and anything. I can feel relax and enjoy in my room because in that's place i can do my favorite activity, read some comics. maybe my room size is not so big but i really can enjoy spend my time in there.

On the left side of my room I always see my bed with AC Milan jersey blanket. opposite my bed there is a television with DVD player so when i feel bored i can watch some movie in there. and on the right side my room there is a mirror. beside the bed there is a desk for studying, my study desk contains my book and some comics. In there i can do several things with my book like studying, making homework and read some favorite comics. Above of the study desk there is also a small fan. 
Without fan i can't feel comfortable when do something in my room. and the top of my desk there a photo when i was kid. I think my room it is my favorite place and always be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment